|About||STEP's Mission is to strengthen our community by responding to the basic emergency needs of individuals and families in St. Louis Park.|
To strengthen our community by responding to the basic emergency needs of individuals and families in St. Louis Park.
If you believe in this mission, consider making a donation via GiveMN's secure website:
STEP provides the following services:
1. Food Shelf: provides the most nutritious and culturally-appropriate food available to clients 1-2 times monthly depending upon financial need.
2. Clothes Closet: provides gently used clothing twice a week for clients.
3. Emergency Financial Assistance: provides help with housing expenses based upon assessment by STEP's social workers.
4. Transportation: provides rides to medical and food shelf appointments
5. Seasonal Support: provides gift and food support for holidays, back to school, birthdays.
6. Crisis Support and Referral Services: clients can meet with STEP social workers to identify how other needs can be met and talk through issues affecting their lives.
STEP proudly meets the standards of the Charities Review Council.