|About||S & F Solutions aims to inform, motivate and encourage those who want to change their physical attributes through appropriate exercise prescription.|
Ben Evans of S & F Solutions is a qualified strength and conditioning coach and personal trainer with 10+ years in the industry working out of Crossfit TRG, Mawson Lakes, Adelaide.
S & F Solutions prescribes a structured program to assist clients to achieve their goals.
Developing each client's performance through personalised programs is crucial to produce results.
Performance is monitored and the client is also guided through appropriate nutrition guidelines for optimal performance.
Various forms of training and exercises are included; bodyweight movements, squats, deadlifts, olympic lifting, kettlebells and conditioning exercises such as double unders, rope climbs, handstand push ups, tyre flips plus extended core work.
S & F Solutions also offers mobile personal training and sports coaching for individuals, students and sports teams.
• Bachelor of Sports Science degree
• Certificate III & IV in Fitness- Australian Fitness Academy
• Level 1 Boxing and Kickboxing Trainer
• Level 1 Crossfit trainer Certification, Sydney
• Level 1 Kettlebell Certification, with Steve Cotter, Sydney
• REHAB trainer Course Modules 1-4
• Level 1 Olympic Lifting Certification with Mike Burgener, Melbourne 2011
• Level 2 First Aid
• Beginning Coaching General Principles Course 2012 (Australian Sports Commission)
• Intermediate Coaching General Principles Course 2014 (ASC)
• Level 1 ASCA -Strength and Conditioning Coach, December 2012
• Level 2 ASCA – Strength and Conditioning Coaches Course, October 2013
• Working with Children Check
• Department for Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI) screening check
• Police Check
• Crossfit Coach Schwartz's Crossfit Melbourne
• Head Coach - Crossfit TRG, Adelaide
• Head High Performance Coach U/18 girls state AFL team, S.A
• Eastern Ranges Football Club U/18 & U/16 Boys
• Hawthorn F.C
• Melbourne Victory
• Port Adelaide Magpies F.C
• Sports trainer - Henley High School, Henley, S.A