Signature Stoneware™ pieces are hand thrown by Wisconsin artisan potters.
Sunset Hill Stoneware is a family-owned, production pottery company located in Neenah, Wisconsin. All of our Signature Stoneware™ products are handcrafted by skilled potters and Made in America! We take your company logo, turn it into a 3-dimensional clay medallion and place it on a mug or stein style of your choice. We've been privileged to create branded stoneware for historical landmarks including national and state parks, museums, retail gift stores, coffee houses, breweries, B&B’s and more.
Our investment in facilities, safety and people was made to preserve the spirit and patriot desire for high quality, affordable stoneware. The owners of Sunset Hill Stoneware have blended the traditional pottery-making process with present-day internal expertise resulting in proprietary innovations exclusive to our business.
Signature Stoneware™ Quick Facts
• Hand thrown by Wisconsin artisans – piece by piece
• Intricate detail of logo captured in 3-dimensional, clay-crested medallion
• Food safe: 100% lead- and cadmium-free, FDA & Proposition 65 compliant
• Dishwasher, microwave, oven and chill safe
• 100% recyclable packaging and shipping materials
• Made in America
• And, yes! Use our products to resell for a profit!
Our FB page is monitored daily. Anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.