|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Complete your Business Administration (A.A.S.) degree in two years attending classes one night per week!You’ll take courses in accounting, management, and business to quickly build your skills and enhance your career.|
Taught in a cohort model, you learn with adults who, like you, are pursuing their degrees while balancing work and personal commitments. Together, you take the same courses and support each other throughout the degree program. Faculty and staff help you to ensure your success, from admission, advisement, and registration to using technology and campus resources.
Recommended if you are:
- more comfortable with a group of adult students and are not coming directly from high school.
- self-motivated and able to manage your time well.
- working and prefer the convenience of night classes and online coursework.
- a parent and need flexibility while caring for your family.
interested in online learning but still want the support of face-to face classes.
- ready to advance or change your career.