Rules: Use of the SuperSport Rugby Facebook Fan Page
1. No hate speech is allowed
2. Do not use obscene, rude, crude or insulting nicknames towards SuperSport.
3. Do not harass, threaten, embarrass, swear at, sexually harass or abuse another participant.
4. One-liner comments that are negative, defamatory in nature or intended to incite hostility may be moderated.
5. Duplicate postings (to queries already answered or any efforts at spam) will be viewed as 'flooding' and will be deleted.
6. Users found to be falsely speaking on behalf of or representing themselves as an employee of MultiChoice, DStv, SuperSport or M-Net will have their posts moderated. Any user found in regular violation of this rule will be banned from the page.
7. Responses to any posts or users that are guilty of violating the above rules, and that also violate them, will also be moderated accordingly.
8. This is intended to be a space to share about your experiences with SuperSport and like-minded sports fans
9. SuperSport operates in a number of countries – therefore, we will not always be able to share content that is relevant to your country.
10. Although we try to help everyone, sometimes we will not be able to address your requests.
11. Although we love social media as much as you do, we sometimes have to sleep and eat. Not only that, sometimes finding an answer to your question takes a little time. We will respond to you as soon as we can, or as soon as we have an answer for you!
12. Any photos, videos, comments on wall posts made by fans may be used as part of SuperSport marketing or on-air promotion. Some on-air promotions may pull users posts and comments along with their name and photo, comment, wall post or video to be used on-air during LIVE or pre-recorded shows.
* Please note: If you repeatedly disregard the above rules, you will be banned from our page.