We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Read more…
Sweet Bites Cakes by Pam & Smile

Sweet Bites Cakes by Pam & Smile

Subic-San Marcelino Rd, Subic, 2209, Philippines

Get Directions

+639151975847

Categories
Work hours Add information
Sweet Bites Cakes by Pam & Smile cover
Description Nothing makes a celebration more fun and sweeter than having a cake……

Birthday, Wedding, Baptism, Graduation or any special events….. Try to make your occassion extra extra special and fun with personalized and customized cakes and cupcakes from Sweet Bites :)

At Sweet Bites Cakes by Pam & Smile, each cake is baked from scratch (not from a box or pre-mixed). We create a unique cake that is tailored specifically to your taste and specially designed to fit the personality of the celebrant or the theme of the celebration. Every cake is delicately and intricately handcrafted and molded with love… creating a deliciously piece of art.

HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER:

To place an order, request for a price quote, or for inquiries only, please contact us thru our:


* Landline Number
0472225123

* Pam's personal email address
pamv_dada@yahoo.com

* Our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/SweetBitesFondantArtCakesAndCupcakesbyPam

* Pam's Facebook Account
https://www.facebook.com/ishavillaruz

Kindly provide us the following information needed so we can better quote you:

1. Your Name
2. Your Contact Number
3. Date of Event / Delivery
4. Time of Delivery
5. Delivery Address (where do you want your cake delivered)
6. A Description / Picture of your cake design or your Event Theme and Color Motiff
7. Type of Event
8. Additional Details about your order such as:
> Size of Cake
> Number of Tier/s
> Flavor
> Cupcake Quantity
> Type of Icing

* Prices vary and depend on sizes, number of tiers, and the comlplexity of the design.

• Book your order at least 1 month before the event for complex design and layered cake and 2 weeks before the event for simple designs.

• Confirmed Orders should be made 3 weeks before the event for tiered and complicated design cakes and 1 week before the event for simple design cakes.

• We require 70% down payment and the remaining 30% will be paid upon delivery of the cake /

Similar places nearby