|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Swisscontact, together with J.E. Austin, is implementing the Swiss Entrepreneurship Programme in 6 countries, supported by the Government of Switzerland.|
|Mission||The overall mission of the Swiss Entrepreneurship Program (Swiss EP) is to create and sustain jobs. This long-term impact will be achieved by strengthening the entrepreneurship ecosystem in the six selected countries. Swiss EP will, through a systemic approach, support ecosystem organizations in improving their services, performance and sustainability. Swiss EP target growth-oriented entrepreneurs capable of generating growth and jobs. Wherever possible and appropriate, Swiss EP builds up links to other initiatives with the same aim and target group in order to create synergies.|
The Swiss Entrepreneurship Albania is funded by SECO (Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs) and implemented by Swisscontact. Swiss EP aims to build a strong entrepreneurship eco-system In Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia, Peru, Serbia and Vietnam, capable of supporting entrepreneurs in launching and growing their companies in order to create jobs.
Swis EP includes four main interventions:
1. Incubator & Accelerator Support
• Developing or enhancing a self-sustained business model for the partner organizations.
• Developing, improving or updating the services provided by the partner organizations
(e.g. acceleration programs, methodology & approaches of trainings and curricula etc.).
• Setting up seed funds within the partner organizations and stimulating fundraising of private funds ( Matching Grants).
• Enabling local organizations to setup and manage pools of local mentors.
• Training of local mentors and master mentors.
3. Angel Investments
• Activating and supporting Angel Networks.
• Workshops with Angel Investors.
• Stimulating private Investments ( Matching Grants).
4. Media Buzz
• Increasing publications on entrepreneurial topics and success stories.
Swiss EP includes two cross-cutting interventions which influence the main interventions:
1. Diaspora Involvement
• Activating and involving diaspora member as mentors, investors and in the media.
2. Women Participation
• Increasing and enhancing women entrepreneurs and participation within the ecosystem.
NexGen Women Boot Camps (in Switzerland and/or US)
Swiss EP team in Albania is an integral part of the entrepreneurship eco-system in Albania. We work closely with eco-system organizations, startup teams and individual startup activists, the media that reports on entrepreneurial topics and everybody else who cares about startups and entrepreneurship.
In collaboration with eco-system organizations, we support and facilitate accelerator programs, events, workshops, lectures, meetup