|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Switch8 fitness is 100% NZ owned and operated by founder and director Mike Helg. Switch8 offers personal training and specialises in Boxing.|
Michael Helg, a certified fitness trainer and boxing professional is the Director of Switch8, Fitness – Conditioning Club.
Michael has been training in martial arts since he was 5 years old. The name ‘Switch 8’ was inspired by Kickboxing. It is a commonly used attack move that is quick and powerful. In addition the number ‘8’ is also seen as the symbol of Life in some cultures so, in retrospect, you could say we’re here to help ‘Switch’ your life around for good. Our workout plan primarily uses Martial Arts inspired exercises however we have created a high-intensity workout that involves both Martial Arts and Bodyweight Movements to ensure you are challenged both physically and mentally.
The Benefits of Switch 8 workout:
- Focuses on full body workout to tone your arms, shoulders, stomach and legs.
- Great for coordination and muscle-mind connection.
- Absolutely annihilates Calories as it’s a high-intensity fat burner.
- Leaves you feeling empowered and strong
- Great at relieving stress