|Work hours||Add information|
The Sydney Morning Herald Cellar Door. 26 - 28 February, 2016.
Our Facebook policy
Welcome to the Facebook page of the NSW Wine Festival.
All users of Facebook have the right to remove unwanted content posted by others on their page, and we reserve the right to moderate comments and remove any that are considered to be:
- Personally attacking another commenter
- Persistently misrepresenting our content. While we welcome criticism and feedback, personal attacks on our authors or continual and repeated criticism of our content will be removed
- Shouting – that means they’re written in ALL CAPS
- Advertising or spam
- Containing expletives, or images or videos containing nudity, sexual acts or excessive violence
- Defamatory, obscene, offensive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful
- Racially or religiously vilifying any person, or inciting hatred or violence, or likely to insult, offend or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability
- False, misleading or deceptive
- Completely off topic or repetitive content
- Linking to unrelated personal blogs or websites. Links to other news stories or websites relevant to the discussion will be allowed
Users who repeatedly breach this policy will be blocked.
If you have any concerns about content posted on this page, please contact us via a Facebook message.
In the heart of the city, yet surrounded by the best regional New South Wales wine and food producers only means one thing, you’re at The Sydney Morning Herald Cellar Door. Boasting an array of food stalls and an extensive list of over 70 wineries from 11 regions, sip and savour the simple pleasures this state has to offer and see below, for what not to miss!