|About||Take a Break Travel is London Ontario's largest provider of motorcoach trips. We offer day trips for every taste, and longer tours to popular destinations in Canada and the US.|
*** Frequently Asked Questions ***
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We only accept cash or cheques.
What type of coaches do you use?
- We use Badder coaches that have washrooms on board.
Where will the coach pick me up?
- We typically offer a choice of 4 pick up points in London for our day trips. They are:
* London Mall/Sears Outlet (Oxford & Wonderland) - can park a car here
* 110 Cherryhill Circle
* Citi Plaza (Wellington, south of King)
* Ramada (Wellington & Exeter) - can park a car here
- The pick up & return times are different for each tour, so please contact the office for times of a specific trip.
- On our long tours, we do not pick up at the London Mall.
When do I have to pay?
- The payment due dates for each trip are different. Please call the office to find out a specific due date.
Do I need medical insurance for travelling into the US?
- We always recommend that our clients have medical insurance coverage when travelling outside of Ontario.