17th Targa Newfoundland, September 15th - 22nd, 2018.
• To organize and conduct a unique, world standard and seriously challenging International Motorsport competition on the paved roads of the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
• To bring together the exclusive fields of Sports, Grand Touring, Classic, Historic, Exotic, and other cars of distinction that represent the evolution of the sporting automobile from 1900 to the present.
• To ensure that all involved in the staging of the event derive optimum satisfaction and enjoyment from their participation.
- Kenzie Cup
- Spirit of Targa
- The President's Cup
- The Jerry Churchill Memorial International Team Trophy
- The Grace Cup Novice Award
- The Baldhead Racing Novice Award
- The Next Generation Challenge
- Finisher's Medallion
- Fast Tour Community Spirit Award
- Grand Touring Equipped & Unequipped Award
- Targa Open, Modern, & Classic Awards