|Work hours||Add information|
The purpose of Tasker-Morris Neighbors Association is to identify, promote and participate in actions that will contribute to the general welfare of the community through its five core missions:
1. Providing a medium for identifying and developing community interests, and for disseminating information pertaining to those interests within and outside the community;
2. Working to secure needed improvements in public services and facilities;
3. Promoting general social welfare;
4. Cooperating with similar organizations in the City of Philadelphia;
5. Combating community deterioration.