|About||Welcome to Te Atatū Health, a GP clinic run by doctors Marcus Bishop and Kay Drader.|
Te Atatū Health will make it easier for you and your family to access health care, via our working hours, our IT systems, our consistency of Doctors, our location and connections with the community.
- We open at 7am every weekday to give an opportunity for working adults to attend or bring their children before work.
- We will operate an open notes system through the Health365 patient portal. Here you can read your clinical notes and write in questions which will be answered promptly by your Doctor or Nurse.
- Skype consultations will be available.
- We are subsidising lower cost care for people with low incomes or high health needs so as to be accessible to the full cross section of the local community. We hope the new Government will provide funding to enable us to bring fees down further.
- Our appointments structure is new. There is no walk in clinic for Doctors but Nurses can make appointments for you on the day where appropriate. 10 minute "swift" appointments are available for minor issues or for repeat issues when your Doctor knows you well. Often new issues require a thorough review in 20 or 30 minute appointments. This ensures the safest and most appropriate course of action can be taken.
- We have two high quality Physiotherapists: Tim Campbell and Jamie Thomas who will have an on-site clinic: Te Atatu Health Physiotherapists.
- Our Doctors are here to stay. We share a common philosophy of providing quality holistic care and are looking forward to a long relationship with each other and you.
- We will stop our enrolments when we are full - ensuring that you can see your Doctor the same day or the very least the next day.