|Work hours||Add information|
|About||A charity supporting people with dementia and their carers. On Teesside, Charity number 1175890|
• accompany the carer and person with dementia on the journey of
• provide timely and useful information, on services, benefits and
care, to anyone dealing with dementia.
• demonstrate best practice in dementia support, and preparation
for future needs.
• Provide social events
• provide the best practical advice in a timely manner.
• Provide training to care givers on the needs of people with
dementia and their carers.
• influence and inform local funders and providers to enable those
affected by dementia to live as they wish to live.
In perusing our goals we will lessen the impact of dementia on our, clients, those caring. and those living with dementia
|Awards||Finalist in community awards, winner of community award|