As well as promoting tennis and participation, we facilitate player development, stage local and international events and invest in tennis.
To grow, manage, promote and showcase the sport of tennis throughout Australia, recognising the health, social, economic and entertainment benefits of sport, and tennis in particular, for people of both sexes, all ages and abilities.
We like reading your comments, but please keep them on-topic and respectful. By using this page you agree to the following guidelines:
- We encourage you to share your views and respect the views of others
- You are responsible for the material and comments you post
- Please keep your language polite and appropriate for everyone to see. That means treating the people on the page with basic manners. Bullying, racism or name-calling will not be tolerated.
- We have set our 'Profanity Filter' to strong and therefore Facebook will automatically remove any posts/comments that involve any level of profanities
- We will remove spam and unauthorised advertisements
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided
- Do not impersonate Tennis Australia’s account or any employee of the organisation
- Personal comments about Tennis Australia employees, players and tennis stakeholders are not permitted
- We will reply to your comments at our discretion
- We will remove any defamatory, misleading, irrelevant or unlawful material
- We reserve the right to remove posts that misrepresent Tennis Australia, its employees, players and/or tennis stakeholders
- Do not troll or deliberatively try to disrupt discussion
- We reserve the right to delete or hide posts at our discretion
- The appearance of external links or comments on this page does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of Tennis Australia
*We are here to chat between 9am and 5pm (AEDT), Monday to Friday unless otherwise stated.
Thank you for being a part of our online community!