Ternopilsky Misky Stadion is a multi-use stadium in Ternopil, Ukraine. It is currently used mostly for football matches, and is the home of clubs FC Ternopil and FC Nyva Ternopil.Historical overviewThe stadium is mentioned as a sports field "Kolo parku" in 1909 when Ternopil was part of Poland. In Soviet times it was known as Avanhard Stadium and belonged to another football team FC Avanhard Ternopil. In 1983-84 the city adopted a new professional team from neighboring city of Berezhany and almost completely rebuilt the stadium.Administrative informationThe stadium holds 15,150 spectators after the reconstruction in 2011.The stadium is located on the Bandera memorial street in the "Old Park" in the city of Ternopil. There are plenty of access to the stadium with the public transportation. The entrance fee varies between 15-25 hryven, depending on the luxury conditions. The director of the stadium is Yaroslav Kyrylovych Kolisnyk.