|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Terrascan Labs uses unmanned aerial vehicles to deliver photogrammetric mapping, oblique and stereoscopic aerial photographs.|
Terrascan undertakes the responsibility to efficiently deliver its clients cost and time effective aerial photography, mapping and sensing results. We use state of the art un-manned drones and digital sensing equipment to capture and analyze precise low altitude and high quality (HD) imagery.
The main approach with which we undertake every project combines the following characteristics:
1. Cost effectiveness – delivering substantial savings in comparison to all current available solutions
2. Time & location constraints – delivery of a prompt and readily available solution with fast deployment even to remote locations
3. Risk management – eliminating the risk of aerial involvement
4. Adaptation – adapting to specific bespoke customer needs
5. Passion – all Terrascan employees share the passion of flight and consider this passion a key component in our strive for excellence
The company is owned and run by a team of professional experts in drone design and radio controlled aircraft. In addition to piloting skills and 3D analysis expertise, the company maintains an active R&D effort to hone and adjust aerial performance and to adapt to unique client needs (if you have a question or custom need, please feel free to drop us a line by sending us a message here in Facebook and we will contact you as fast as humanly possible).
The company delivers its services worldwide, 365 days a year, in both civilian and governmental environments.