|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Think of three businesses you'd hate to see disappear, pop in and say hello.... Check out www.the350project.net to learn more!|
• To promote and strengthen independent brick and mortar businesses owned by people in the community
• To thank consumers for their patronage
• To expand local revenue streams by showing how a small dollar amount can translate into enormous financial stability
• To shine a light on the stark contrast between what an independent, locally owned brick and mortar business contributes to the local economy versus the significantly lower amount big boxes, franchises, chains, and internet purchases return
• To save the local economy...three businesses at a time
Welcome to the official Facebook home of The 350 Project!
The 3/50 Project supports independent, locally owned businesses by inspiring consumer loyalty to the storefronts that directly fund their communities.
Think of three businesses you'd miss if they went away. Stop in. Say hello. Pick up a little something that makes you smile. That's what keeps them around, after all.
Pick 3. Spend 50. Save your local economy.
For more information, please visit The350Project.net.
* * * No Soliciting Policy * * *
Please do not use The 3/50 Project Facebook page to advertise or promote third party products/services/companies etc. to our fans. Posts that do so will be removed at our discretion, since The 3/50 Project is not intended to be a vehicle for outside advertising. (Those who cross the line risk being banned from the page...gotta keep our page from turning into a hot mess.)
® © The 3/50 Project LLC. All rights reserved.