The Australian Institute of Architects is a professional body for architects in Australia. The Institute actively works to improve the quality of our built environment by promoting quality, responsible and sustainable design.
To make the world a better place through architecture.
The Australian Institute of Architects encourages all of our Facebook fans to join the community and join in conversations on our page through posting to our wall or by commenting and sharing posts.
We encourage active participation from all members of the community but will remove any posts, comments links or attachments that the Institute considers:-
● defame, abuse, discriminate, bully, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
● inappropriate, profane, obscene, defamatory or contain indecent or unlawful topics, material or information
● are or include SPAM such as surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, advertising or goods or services not endorsed by the Institute and junk or unsolicited messages - commercial or otherwise
● contain links or files to images, photographs, software or other material that is protected by intellectual property rights or laws including copyright, moral rights and trademark, unless you own or are entitled to use the rights and you automatically consent to publicly sharing the material
● contain personal or sensitive information (including information that can reasonably be interpreted or considered personal or sensitive information) within the meaning of the national Privacy Act
● make, contain or imply false or misleading comments or claims about the Institute, its operations, its staff, officers, members, subsidiaries offices, state chapters, divisions and committees)
Should an individual violate these guidelines, we also reserve the right to block them from viewing, interacting with or posting to all or any of the Institute’s Facebook pages.