|Work hours||Add information|
Our Mission is to help parents in the healing process after suffering the loss of a child and siblings that lose a brother or sister.
1) We offer a beautiful wall mount portrait (up to 20" x 24") to a parent/guardian who has lost their child. It includes enlargement, enhancement, canvas stretching, framing and delivery of the picture of your choice!
Currently we are offering our portrait services throughout the entire United States. Each portrait is printed on canvas and professionally framed and delivered.
2) Soon, we will have Parental Support groups and Sibling Loss Support Groups for young adults to assist them in dealing with the grief, pain and anguish associated with the loss of a brother or sister serving the Broward and Palm Beach County areas. The ages for the group range from 18 through 29 years old. It will be facilitated by a licensed grief counselor.
3) We have established The Bobby Resciniti Healing Hearts Scholarship fund. It is in partnership at Palm Beach State College for Criminal Justice students that have the dream to be a Police Officer like Bobby.
4) The foundation offers local grief counseling within a reasonable driving distance. Our Dr. of Psychology, Doctor Tina Reynolds can meet with someone at her office or talk by phone. People that suffer a loss of a child or sibling can also contact us by email ANYTIME. If you are not within driving distance, email us your phone number and we will call you!
5) Our foundation helps other similar causes and foundations with financial support when possible and if they meet our criteria.
Bobby's Place - Where Healing Begins
> Parent support group meetings
> Sibling support group meetings
> Grief Workshops
> Angel Walks
Bobby's Place Grief Center
The Bobby Resciniti Healing hearts Foundation Inc.
11764 W Sample Road #105
Coral Springs, FL 33065