|Work hours||Add information|
|About||A journal written, edited and run by Cambridge students to discuss all matters psychological. All submissions welcome; see our website for more details.|
The Cambridge Student Psychology Journal seeks to:
- Highlight to the Cambridge student and academic body the interesting and
important issues in psychology now.
- Explore the important psychological ideas of the past.
- Create awareness of social issues, including mental health by working with the
Cambridge Mental Wealth Group to address the issue within the university
through commentary and features on their events.
- Liaise with other charity societies.
- Interviews and written debates should show the discussions that are had in
psychology, and new research findings will be reported.
Founded in 2012, the Cambridge Student Psychology Journal caters for students from all disciplines who wish to investigate, discuss and debate matters of a psychological nature.
The Journal is currently seeking to expand its reader-base and engage with as many psychology-based issues as possible.
Anybody that wishes to submit an article may do so by emailing our editor, Abby at: email@example.com