|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The Granddaughters aim to provide older adults with the support they need to be able to maintain their independence and enhance their quality of life.|
The Granddaughters serve the Burlington and Oakville area, we aim to provide older adults with the support they need to be able to maintain their independence and enhance their quality of life.
Our goal is to build a friendly, reliable and supportive relationship through the companion care we provide.
We know that caring for aging older adults can put an emotional strain on families and we hope to ease this time of transition through our services.
We work with our clients and their families to create a plan that best suits their individualized needs to continue to help them live independently, either in their own home or a care facility.
The Granddaughters offer non-medical older adult companion care.
Our services include:
- Driving to and from appointments- medical, social, spiritual or hobby related
- Help with running errands
- Grocery shopping and at home meal preparation
- Laundry, changing bed linens
- Light housekeeping chores
- At home or outing companionship
- Assisting with transition to retirement or long term care
- Provide peace of mind to family members of older adults