|About||The Ipswich Hospital Charity is the only charity dedicated to enhancing patient experience and staff welfare across The Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust.|
The Ipswich Hospital Charity has been caring since 1995.
We are committed to helping The Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust provide a quality health community for you and your loved ones - today and into the future.
At The Ipswich Hospital Charity, we aim to help provide you, your friends, your family and neighbours the highest quality, safe, and compassionate care.
Through the support of our donors, we
• purchase patient comforts, such as equipment, toys and books;
• fund improvements to the hospital environment to make it more welcoming to patients;
• provide facilities for patient family members, such as a parent room on the Neonatal Unit;
• fund state-of-the-art equipment;
• contribute to clinical research;
• help staff to keep their skills and knowledge up to date; and
• support staff welfare.
Such items are above and beyond the scope of the NHS budget, and make a real difference to patients, friends and family, staff and our local community.