|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Cooking classes and guest Chef services. Vision: Pure Food for All! I teach parents with young children healthy & delicious cooking in minutes a day.|
|Mission||Russell's company, The Local Organic, is inspired by the vision where all people have access to pure food, good health and the knowledge to cook their own meals.|
Russell Cameron is a graduate of ITHQ's Professional Cooking Program and has cooked at Vancouver's acclaimed Fable Kitchen & Aphrodite's Cafe. He now works at Bandidas Taqueria on Commercial Drive!!
His passion is to teach parents with young children healthy and delicious cooking in just minutes a day.
Russell's company, The Local Organic, is inspired by the vision where all people have access to pure food, good health and the knowledge to cook their own meals.
He offers the following services:
1. Cooking Classes
- learn basic techniques so you can easily reproduce recipes at home
- enjoy passionate demonstration, followed by hands-on practice
- learn about nutrition and best-value food shopping
- popular class themes such as: Artisan Bread & Savoury Soup, Easy Entertaining, Comfort Classics, Meal-size Salads, and Savoury Seafood.
2. Children's Birthday Pizza Parties
- the kids bake their own creations while The Local Organic provides guidance, ingredients, equipment and clean-up. Kids love the joy and creativity of making their own food.
3. Catering/Guest Chef Services
- Actually relax at your next dinner party or celebration as The Local Organic provides delicious food, pleasant conversation and clean-up.
- learn preparation tips and cooking techniques through observation and questions as the guest chef puts on a culinary show!
|Awards||The Local Organic catered the Kits Community Centre 2013 AGM and has worked closely with Kits Neighbourhood House.|
|Products||Cooking Classes, Catering, Children's Pizza Birthday Parties and Guest Chef Services.|