Cellular agriculture research in the field of clean meat. Raising awareness about the benefits of clean meat to animals, humans and to the environment.
Making cultured meat a commercial product, available to the general public all around the world, as well as to food companies to use as a raw material instead of traditional meat.
The Modern Agriculture foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of clean meat. We raise awareness about the potential of cultured meat to revolutionize our agriculture standards among students, researchers and academic institutions, as well as the general public. We also aim to raise funds for clean meat related research.
Our activities include:
* Escorting students along their studies, giving them guidance and counseling.
* Lectures in academic institutions.
* Promoting collaborations between research groups.
* Lobbying and promotion of government support for cultured meat research.
* Raising public awareness to the benefits of cultured meat.
We believe that cultured meat has the potential to transform the way our food is made. Today the meat industry is one of the largest factors affecting climate change, one of the largest consumers of valuable resources such as energy and drinkable water, causes epidemic and is the leading cause of animal suffering.
Cultured meat will change this reality - it will make meat become ecological, safe and humane.