|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The River Walk winds and loops under bridges as two parallel sidewalks, lined with restaurants, shops, hotels and more. The San Antonio River Walk is a public park, open 365 days a year.|
The Association serves as an advocate, facilitator, and moderator among the business, civic, and governmental communities on matters concerning The River Walk.
The Paseo del Rio Association is dedicated to promoting and supporting the San Antonio River Walk:
1. By producing special events and providing information that attracts visitors and local residents to the San Antonio River Walk.
2. By advocating the preservation of the River Walk's character and ambiance, as well as the enhancement of the San Antonio River's environmental integrity.
3. By working with public and private entities to establish sound planning and operational policies for the River Walk.
4. By providing a forum for businesses, residents, civic and governmental entities to resolve issues concerning the River Walk.
|Description||This is THE official FB page of The San Antonio River Walk powered by the San Antonio Riverwalk Association. The River Walk is open 24 hours a day, year-round. It is a real river, lined with hotels, restaurants, shops and attractions. It is the #1 tourist destination in Texas. Tour the downtown portion of the River Walk via a guided tour or explore on your own.|
2013 BEST Street Event: A Taste of Houston Street
2013 BEST New Parade "Here's to Our Heroe's" Military River Parade
We produce over 22 annual events on The San Antonio River Walk
1. The Mardi Gras River Parade & Festival
2. The St. Patrick's Day River Parade & Festival
3. Pub Crawl
4. The Fiesta Children's Festival
5. The Fiesta Mariachi Festival
6. The Military River Parade- A NEW River Walk Event
7. The Canoe Challenge
8. The Taste of the River Walk
9. The River Walk Lucky Duck Race to benefit Haven for Hope
10. Coffins on Parade (A Halloween River Parade)
11. The Holiday River Parade & Lighting Ceremony
12. Holiday Barge Caroling
13. Fiesta de las Luminarias
14. Caroling Nights with Santa
We also produce 8 annual Arts & Crafts Shows along the River Walk