|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The world's premier automotive specialty products trade event. (NOTE: THE SEMA SHOW IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.)|
SEMA's mission is to help our members' businesses succeed and prosper. Our members are the producers and marketers of specialty-equipment products and services for the automotive aftermarket.
We Will Do This By:
- Proactive leadership in our industry to help it expand domestically and worldwide.
- Delivering programs, activities and information in response to the ongoing and emerging needs of our members.
- Emphasizing education to help members focus on and achieve acceptable world-class quality standards.
- Legislative and regulatory advocacy.
- Producing the industry's leading trade show.
The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world. (PLEASE NOTE: THE SEMA SHOW IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.) It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. As part of the AAIW, the SEMA Show attracts more than 140,000 industry leaders from over 140 countries for unlimited profit opportunities in the automotive, truck and SUV, and RV markets.
For information on exhibiting at the Show, contact email@example.com. Registration to attend the SEMA Show will open in Spring 2018.