|About||We are authorized shippers for UPS, FedEX and USPS. We have all your shipping needs. If you need something delivered over night we are the place to GO!!!|
Parcel Shipping Order (PSO) Terms and Conditions
1. Subject to these terms and conditions, The Shipping Store will receive, forward and/or pack parcels for the you. Upon acceptance of your receipt and a copy of this PSO you confirm the accuracy of the “Ship TO” address.
2. We do not accept hazardous materials, other regulated materials-D class(ORM-D), illegal items or articles of unusual value, including but not limited to cash.
3. We do not transport your parcels. We assume no liability for the delivery of the parcels accepted for shipment or for loss or damage by any cause to the parcels or their contents while in transit. You agree to all terms and conditions on this PSO whether or not declared value is purchased. Driver may deliver parcel without a signature unless YOU request a signature on delivery and pay any applicable charge for such service. Carrier is not liable for loss or damage occurring after delivery.
4. WE are not liable for carrier’s failure to timely deliver. Any statement by US to a probable date of delivery is only opinion and an estimate, and is not warranted in any manner. We are not liable for any consequential, incidental or punitive damages, or any loss or damage resulting from delays in shipping or delivery.
5. We are trained in packaging parcels and You acknowledge that packaging standards to withstand shock, vibration and compression have been explained by US. Our responsibility for damage to items caused by improper packing by US is limited by the Declared Value Terms and Conditions listed on this PSO. Items packed by You are covered for loss but may not be covered for damage. If You or the consignee has a claim against the carrier or declared value coverage provided for loss or damage to your parcel. You agree to make the claim through the location that shipped this parcel. You expressly agree that we have no liability if any claim is denied or paid only in part by the carrier or other declared value provided.
6. Parcels containing