|About||The Official Page of The Smith Center for the Performing Arts|
|Mission||To build and establish a high-quality performing arts center that is embraced by the community and recognized as a vital force by supporting artistic excellence, education and inspiration for all.|
The hallmark of downtown Las Vegas’ 61-acre urban development known as Symphony Park, The Smith Center for the Performing Arts is a public-private partnership that opened in March 2012. Heralded as the city’s Heart of the Arts®, The Smith Center is an architectural triumph and long-awaited cultural achievement that educates and entertains the citizens of Southern Nevada.
The $470 million world-class performing arts center offers a blend of performances by resident companies, first-run touring attractions, lectures and internationally acclaimed performers in music, theater and dance. The five-acre campus features four performance spaces including the 2,050-seat Reynolds Hall, a 240-seat Myron’s Cabaret Jazz club, the 250-seat Troesh Studio Theater and the 1.7-acre Donald W. Reynolds Symphony Park for outdoor concerts. Additionally, the campus is home to the Discovery Children’s Museum that opened in March 2013.
|Founded||The Smith Center for the Performing Arts|
Third Party Ticket Purchase Policy:
Buy your tickets only from The Smith Center. When you buy from a broker:
• We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties
• Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
• We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and cannot guarantee admittance
• You will always pay more than face value
• We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, road closures or other information
• You are supporting businesses that make it hard for true fans to see their favorite performers or shows without paying a premium charge they cannot afford
• We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold to a broker or unauthorized third party. If you are holding a revoked ticket, you will not be admitted and will not receive a refund
Help us keep ticket prices affordable and fair. Buy only from The Smith Center Ticket Office, www.thesmithcenter.com, or 702-749-2000.