|About||www.square-peg-gifts.co.uk Lots of thoughtful and original gift ideas from small companies that you would not easily find elsewhere! We also provide sustinance for hungry shoppers from our Sandwich bar. Shop online at www.whositfor.co.uk|
The Square Peg has been trading in Lochgilphead, Argyll, for over 35 years! Over that time it has grown from small beginnings into five different departments:
* No. 5 - where we sell fine jewellery, pottery, glass, beauty products, hats, wood turnings, scarves and more unique gifts.
* The Sandwich Bar - our popular take-away, where we produce home-baking, hot & cold rolls and snacks, and serve organic and Rainforest Alliance approved Tikki coffee.
* The Toy Shop - a favourite with our (yikes) 8-year old! We have a great selection of wooden toys - traditional as well as modern - and as lovely plush animals, books, Bruder trucks, doll's houses, puzzles, games, etc
* No 11 - our second gift shop where we sell our more fun and quirky stock - hand-crafted art tiles, crystals, design-led mugs and ceramics,and fabulous brands and design-led goods from the likes of Nicky Jamesl, Waldo Pancacke, Umbra, & Magpie.
* The Card Shop - where we carry a massive range of greetings cards, wrap and party products from some wonderful companies
We carry many unique gifts from a great variety of suppliers. We have beautiful wood-turned products from 'just up the glen', to some of the very best design-led products from the UK's premium suppliers.
We also sell on line at www.whositfor.co.uk (we are "the bricks behind the clicks")
The Sandwich bar opens it's door at 8am. The shops open between 9 and 9.30 am (it is Argyll, after all).
We are not open on Sundays (it is Argyll, after all). BUT you can order goods from our site any time you like!