|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Back on My Feet is a national for-purpose 501(c)3 organization that uses running to help those experiencing homelessness change the way they see themselves so they can make real change in their lives that results in employment and independent living.|
The five races in the event are as follows:
1. Lone Ranger Ultra-Marathon is one of the most popular ultra marathons in the country, asking participants to run as many miles as possible in 24 hours.
2. The Two-Timer Two-Person Relay is for you and your best friend! You can choose to run one or two 8.4-mile laps.
3. The Five-Person Relay Challenge is for teams of five and has four different categories. Like the Lone Ranger, the race starts on Saturday at 10 a.m. or 6 p.m.
4. Midnight Madness is one 8.4-mile loop that starts at Midnight on Sunday.
5. The Pajama Loop is one 8.4-mile loop that starts at 7:00 a.m. on Sunday.