|About||We support small businesses with the products and services they need. We’re locally owned too. And while we know you love being on your own, with us, you’re not alone.|
Thank you for joining us on our Facebook page, if you’re looking to join a group of likeminded small business owners and supporters you’ve come to the right place! We’re excited to see and hear what you have to contribute, but since this is an open community we do ask that you keep a few ground rules in mind.
1. Our page is a place for users to discuss The UPS Store and related content.
2. For your protection, we will not post or allow any messages that defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or contain personal information (such as your e-mail, phone number, or other proprietary information) on our page.
3. We want this community to be welcoming to all users, we will not post or allow any posts that are profane, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, or demeaning, or that are disparaging, threatening, repetitive, and/or disruptive to the community, or that contain leetspeak or are spam (including images, videos, and links).
• If the above guidelines are violated, the page owner can message the user requesting he/she cease and desist the behavior.
• If the guideline violations continue, the page owner may block the user and report him/her to Facebook.
If you have any questions or comments on any of the guidelines or processes, you can contact The UPS Store at email@example.com.
The UPS Store Associates:
• You may see “client”, “ad”, “spon”, “brand”, or “I work at The UPS Store”, in the comments. This indicates that the comment or question comes from an individual employee or someone contracted to work with T