|Work hours||Add information|
|About||An Island Like No Other|
Please be aware we answer all social queries 9AM-5PM. The team will respond as quickly as they can.
Make sure you never miss out on all of the latest THORPE PARK Resort news. Why not go and follow us on all our other social media pages!
Youtube: THORPE PARK Resort
For more information visit THORPEPARK.com
THORPE PARK Facebook Page Terms & Conditions
- Treat others, as you would like to be treated. Abusive language, aggression, and bullying are not allowed (whether aimed at users, individuals, THORPE PARK, Merlin Entertainments Group or other companies).
- We will try to help you with any queries, but to respect your privacy we cannot ask for personal contact details on this page. It may therefore be necessary to ask you to contact us directly.
- To safeguard the privacy of individuals any postings including personal information that may identify individuals offline (addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, etc.) will be removed.
- Please keep feedback constructive. Unhappy with your experience at the park? Why not get in touch with our Guest Services team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org? They are always happy to help.
- Duplicate or spam postings by the same user or groups will be removed as they clutter up the page for other users.
- Comments subject to legal issues will be removed.
- Content with overt religious or political bias intended to incite others will be removed. Aggressive lobbying that disrupts the community for other THORPE PARK users will be removed.
- Content containing unverified or false claims about products will be removed.
- Please do not use our page as a notice board – advertising for businesses or items for sale will be removed.
- While we love to see your photos and videos, it is dangerous to hold phones and cameras while on our rides and is strictly prohibited.
- THORPE PARK does not necessarily endorse and is not responsible for t