|Restaurant specialties||Breakfast, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch|
|Restaurant services||Groups, Kids, Outdoor, Reserve, Takeout, Walkins|
WHO IS TIFFANY?
This is one of the most frequent questions customers ask. To answer, we need to go back to 1971 when Tiffany Lounge was purchased as a family business. The name "Tiffany" originated from the 1920's art deco Tiffany style stained glass lamps that hung throughout the lounge. Through the years our business has grown and expanded to meet the changing needs of our customers. In 1973, Tiffany expanded and doubled in size. A restaurant was added in 1982 offering customers additional service. A sports theme was introduced in 1986, making Tiffany Sports Lounge a Green Bay Packers bar. All Cheeseheads are welcome! In 1998, Tiffany Sports Lounge also became the home for Kansas Jayhawks fans and is now the KU headquarters of Minnesota.
One thing has not changed; for over 43 years Tiffany has remained a family owned and operated business. We are proud to continue our commitment of friendship, laughter and service.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express & ATM (No Checks)
- Gift Certificates Available
- Parties From 12-225 People
- Happy Hour - Mon-Fri. 3-6pm
- Outdoor Patio Seating
- All Menu Items Available To Go! Check out BiteSquad.com
- DJ EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT!!!
- All Packer games televised with sound
- All Kansas basketball games televised with sound
- FREE SHUTTLE TO TWINS, VIKINGS & GOPHER FOOTBALL GAMES. Bus leaves approx. 1 hour before game time.
Call for shuttle info 651-690-4747