|About||Tiny Acorns is a day nursery which opened in 2009 and has proved a hit with children and parents alike and has recently been awarded OUTSTANDING by Ofsted.|
The service we offer will be based on the following five principles:
– Nurturing: a caring, homely environment where each child is able to develop and grow at their own pace, instilled with confidence from an early age
– Welcoming: a bright, clean and well maintained environment that provides a fantastic range of high quality equipment and toys, and a large outside space and facilities
– Stimulating: a well planned daily schedule that delivers against the latest Early Years Foundation Stage guidelines and requirements, focusing on encouraging each child’s natural development, social behaviour and good manners
– Safe: stringent safety and risk assessment procedures coupled with effective safety measures
– Open: where parents are kept well-informed about their child’s progress via:
1) regular interaction with the staff and their child’s key worker
2) access to all the information about the nursery and their child’s individual development as required
3) regular newsletters and communication
Thank you for your interest in Tiny Acorns Nursery.
Tiny Acorns opened in May 2009 and has proved a hit with children and parents alike. We are situated on the site of Long Crendon Primary School, with our own private entrance and gardens. As a day nursery we are governed by Ofsted and we were delighted when they visited in 2015 and awarded us with an outstanding rating in all categories!