|Work hours||Add information|
|About||This Rose Parade Fan Page is for you, and we encourage you to leave comments, photos, videos, and links here. We will review all comments and will remove any that are inappropriate, offensive or are related to proprietary business matters.|
As a volunteer driven, non-profit organization the Tournament of Roses Association brings people together to create premiere events and entertainment celebrating the New Year.
Organizational goals include:
• Providing best possible Parade
• Presenting the best possible intercollegiate post-season football game
• Maintaining the integrity of the Tournament of Roses tradition as a non-profit volunteer organization
• Maximizing income without compromising the non-commercial nature and integrity of the Parade and the Association
• And promoting the city of Pasadena, the community and its culture through Tournament of Roses events
The Tournament of Roses enriches the lives of the many people and organizations it touches by providing satisfying, meaningful and rewarding experiences.
Follow us on Twitter (@RoseParade) and Instagram (rose_parade)! And remember to tag your posts with #RoseParade!
Check back regularly for new photos and news about the Tournament of Roses.
The annual Rose Parade® presented by Honda and Rose Bowl Game® presented by Northwestern Mutual.
More info: www.tournamentofroses.com