Fort Mill is one of the state’s fastest growing communities and is located between Rock Hill, SC and Charlotte, NC.
Welcome to the Town of Fort Mill's Official Facebook Page! Become a fan of the Town of Fort Mill to receive important news and information about upcoming events and activities in and around the Fort Mill area.
The Town of Fort Mill has established this page in an effort to link residents and visitors with their local government and the community at large. We invite you to use this page as a resource for offering comments and suggestions to your local government, as well as information about events and activities in and around the Fort Mill area.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one. We ask that you please keep your comments and wall posts clean.
In an effort to maintain a family friendly atmosphere, the Town of Fort Mill has established the following guidelines for comments and wall posts:
• We do not allow comments or submissions that are graphic, obscene, or explicit in nature.
• We do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame any person, group, business or organization. This includes discriminatory comments about any person’s race, color, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, orientation or disability.
• Posting information about events, activities and local businesses in the Fort Mill area is encouraged; however, we do not allow solicitations or advertisements from outside or online business ventures (ie. SPAM).
• We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• By participating in this forum, you participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Please note: This appearance of a comment or external link on this site does not constitute an official endorsement on behalf of the Town of Fort Mill.
Any posts or comments that violate these guidelines may be subject to removal by the page administrator. Any posts or comments that are removed from the town’s Facebook page w