We are thrilled to introduce Albury Wodonga's newest Vet Clinic.
Located on Townsend Street, South Albury.
Local, professional, friendly.
Townsend Veterinary Clinic is a brand-new animal hospital, with a full range of services and support to look after the health and well-being of all pets on the border. We are a friendly and professional team with big hopes to become an integral part of this pet-loving community. We deliver the excellence in veterinary science that you would expect from the top vet hospitals of Melbourne or Sydney - however, we do it with country honesty and approachability. We are committed to providing the highest standards of care and you can always rely on us to recommend what is best for your pet.
- Central location right near the border
- Small, friendly team offering continuity of care
- Easy parking
- Large waiting room with separate area for stressed/reactive animals
- Laboratory including analysers with the ability to have blood results within minutes
- Radiology services – full xray facilities (including dental xrays), ultrasound exams
- Advanced anaesthesia monitoring equipment (including ECG, blood pressure monitoring, oxygen saturation, carbon-dioxide monitoring)
- Emergency care – oxygen therapy, blood and plasma transfusions, snake bite treatment, treatment of poisonings, emergency surgery
- Experience with pocket pets (rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets etc.)
- We are problem solvers and teachers – we will find a way to help you and your pet and give you clear explanations