|Work hours||Add information|
Show your support for the global coalition against corruption!
Our Mission is to stop corruption and promote transparency, accountability and integrity at all levels and across all sectors of society. Our Core Values are: transparency, accountability, integrity, solidarity, courage, justice and democracy.
Transparency International Facebook Page Rules
Transparency International (TI) encourages constructive dialogue on the TI page. Before posting a comment, however, please get to know the page rules designed to ensure a healthy environment for discussion. The rules are there to enable all users to participate freely and fully in discussion. Any posts or comments that go against these basic rules will be removed by the page administrators.
TI reserves the right to block users and/or delete messages which:
1. Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
2. Are considered to be 'spam', that is posts containing the same, or similar messages posted multiple times
3. Are considered to be off-topic for the particular message board
4. Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
5. Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
6. Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity
7. Advertise products or services for profit or gain
8. Are seen to impersonate someone else
9. Contain links to other websites which also break these rules
10. Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
11. Make unsubstantiated or libelous claims against individuals or organisations
12. Are overtly politically partisan
TI welcomes feedback, both positive and negative, about our work but please make sure your comments are in line with the above rules. Repeatedly posting personal or offensive comments about individual members of the public or TI may be considered harassment. TI reserves the right to edit, move or delete any message, or terminate membership, at any time, for any reason and take action against those responsible.
From villages in rural India to the corridors of power in Brussels, Transparency International gives voice to the victims and witnesses of corruption. We work together with governments, businesses and citizens to stop the abuse of power, bribery and secret deals.
Our best-known tool is the annual Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI), which measures the perceived level of public-sector corruption around the world. TI also provides a broader understanding of corruption with two other surveys: the Bribe Payers Index and the Global Corruption Barometer. Our flagship publication, the Global Corruption Report, investigates corruption in relation to a specific issue - most recently: education.
To find out more about our surveys and reports, please visit: http://www.transparency.org/research
Follow us on twitter:
View our latest blog entries:
http://blog.transparency.org/ or in the notes tab of our Facebook page
Subscribe to daily corruption news and press releases:
View our videos at: