|About||Serving the Tri-County Regions in North Dakota - Divide, Williams, and McKenzie counties.|
Tri-County Regional Development Council (TCRDC) serves local political jurisdictions, businesses and individuals in Divide, Williams, and McKenzie Counties (Region 1).
Divide, Williams, and McKenzie counties, through a joint-powers agreement, formed TCRDC to provide community/economic development planning, implementation assistance, and business development assistance that will lead to sustainable growth and development of the region.
- Grant Application Preparation
- Grant Administration
- Economic Development Planning and Assistance
- Community Infrastructure Planning and Financing
- Housing Program Development
- Community Strategic Planning
- Coordination of State and Federal Programs for Local Governments
- Technical Assistance for and Coordination of Other Regional Interests
Cost of Services:
- Loan Program Fees
- Administration Fees
-Planning/Technical Assistance Fees
Geographic Area Served:
Divide, Williams, and McKenzie counties
City and county governments and sub-divisions, local development corporations, community non-profits, businesses and business interests.
Tri-County Regional Development Council is an equal opportunity business and an equal opportunity employer.