|About||The Troy Public Library celebrated its 100th Anniversary in 1997. As the Trustees and Friends look forward to one hundred more years of service, the Troy Public Library remains a vital institution, committed to serving our community!|
Some Library Highlights:
- Serving Troy, NY (population 49,170)
- 16,000 registered library users
- Located in the historic downtown Troy
(Tourist attraction: beautiful (original) Tiffany windows)
- Two branches: Main library (Troy), and Lansingburgh
- Free programs and activities for all ages!
- Ebooks available: http://digitalcollection.uhls.org/D187F343-491B-41FC-9E45-84237629DDF6/10/50/en/Default.htm
Donate, Make suggestions, Volunteer - Support the Troy Public Library!