|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Turramurra Uniting Church is located in the heart of Turramurra Village - Knowing God - Growing Together - Serving Others - Making Christ Known|
The Turramurra Uniting Church Facebook page exists to share the story of our church in the community, including important events.
All content submitted to this page must be respectful and courteous at all times.
The following types of behaviour are forbidden on our Facebook Page:
• flaming: posts that attack or harass other people
• trolling: posts intended to provoke emotional responses or arguments
• campaigning: posts that promote or attack a political party
• advertising: blatant solicitation for business
• inappropriate content: language or media that is obscene, profane, sexually suggestive or abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, hateful, or that contains racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content
Please be aware that if any of the behaviour above is exhibited in post/s they will be removed and users will be blocked from the page.
Interacting with and Respecting Others
• Be careful to observe confidentiality and privacy in electronic communications – for example, do not publish the names, contact details or other personal information of people online.
• Be considerate. Remember that your peers cannot see your body language or hear your tone of voice, so you need to keep your language direct and respectful.
• Avoid slang, jargon, and sarcasm. Some slang or jargon terms may be familiar to you, but not to others. Sarcasm is negative and can lead to rifts in what is meant to be a comfortable, safe online forum.
• Sharing an opposing opinion or idea is an important part of discussion, but it needs to be presented in constructive manner that encourages further discussion rather than shutting it down.
• Do not use all caps when writing. It is interpreted as yelling.
Copyrighted and trademarked material
Copyrighted or trademarked material may not be posted on this page without the expressed permission of its author or owner. Brief excerpts or paraphrases of other written material may be posted, but should be cited or hyperlinked back to the original, t