|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Fleet Combat Camera Pacific Facebook page is for Active Component and Reserve Component Sailors and their family members to connect and share content.|
Welcome to the Fleet Combat Camera Facebook page.
This page is intended to provide updated information and discussion about Fleet Combat Camera Pacific. While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and posts
clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Comments and posts that do not follow these guidelines will be removed:
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Apparent spam will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from page without notice.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- For Official Use Only (FOUO), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or businesssensitive information should never be discussed here. Don't post personnel lists, rosters, organization charts or directories. This is a violation of privacy.
For information about Operations Security, contact the Naval OPSEC Support Team at OPSEC@Navy.mil.
The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Navy or Department of Defense.
You are encouraged to quote, republish or share any content on this page on your own blog, website or other communication/publication. If you do so, please credit the command or the person who authored the content as a courtesy (U.S. Navy photo or article byline can be U.S. Navy or Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Joe Smith,