|Work hours||Add information|
|About||United States Securities and Exchange Commission|
The mission of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation.
As more and more first-time investors turn to the markets to help secure their futures, pay for homes, and send children to college, our investor protection mission is more compelling than ever.
As our nation's securities exchanges mature into global for-profit competitors, there is even greater need for sound market regulation.
The SEC is looking for the best and brightest to help strengthen their team in order to better serve as the investor's advocate.
A career with the Securities and Exchange Commission offers . . .
- Work that is exciting, challenging and meaningful
- Experience working on cutting edge issues and an opportunity to make a difference for investors in America
- Careers that broaden and deepen your already accomplished knowledge, skills and abilities
- Opportunity to contribute to the future of investing in the United States
- A challenging environment to work and learn with the nation's experts
- Benefits, compensation, training, career expansion and a balance with your personal life