|Work hours||Add information|
• Foster communication and interaction among former and present members of the Cal Aggie Alumni Association of the University of California, Davis.
• Engage in educational or charitable activities, and providing scholarships, resource support, and educational opportunities for African & African American students, staff, facu...lty, alumni, and community members.
• Enhance the educational, personal, and cultural development of UC Davis African & African American students, staff, faculty, alumni, and the overall regional community.
• Provide a forum for exchange of ideas among members of the Association, the administration, faculty, and students of the Davis campus.
• Develop and sustain regional and/or local affiliate branches that will operate under the purview of the Association.
• Conduct activities aimed at supporting various projects and cultural programs in cooperation with the CAAA.
• Assist existing UC Davis programs in maintaining African & African American students on campus, and assisting African & African American students on and off the Davis campus in ensuring due process in educational affairs.
• Support CAAA and its programs through program participation and serving as a resource for community interaction with alumni programs.
|Description||The African and African American Alumni Association at UC Davis exists to:|