|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Congrats on your admission to the Coogs family! Info call:713.743.1010.|
At Orientation you will...
* Enroll in classes
* Confirm your academic major and learn about course requirements
* Change major (if necessary)
* Get your student ID (Cougar Card)
* Purchase parking permit
* Learn about financial aid
* Sign up for the student health plan
* Buy textbooks
Attendance at New Student Orientation (NSO) is required for all new students!
At NSO, you will see, learn, and do everything you will need before the first day of classes! As always, don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions. You can reach us by email or phone!