|About||"Nurturing your child's unique potential with the 4 C (Creativity, Collaboration, Communication & Critical Thinking) & 3 R (Reading, Writing & Arithmetic)"|
|Mission||To empower both Mother & Toddler to meet the challenges of today|
At Vatsalya we believe that every child means the world to their parents and their well-being is what all the parents wish for.
Small children are like wet clay, they get their shape the way we mold it and a strong foundation enables them to take the path which leads to a 21st century learner.
Therefore we constantly create a healthy enriching atmosphere where a child grows, enjoys and learns happily.
Following are the insights on benefits of being with a professional set up like Vatsalya family.
• People handling your child are trained professionals with experience in early child education and the science of childcare
• An appropriate environment of safety and security making it child friendly
• Social development is observed as the child interacts with peers of his age group
• Special emphasis is laid on the intellectual, emotional and cognitive development
• In Day Care an atmosphere is provided where the child grows and blossoms as emphasis is laid not only on eating and sleeping but also thinking and reasoning
• Early education programs with curriculum based on a scientific research
• Extra-curricular activities
• Emphasis is laid on hygiene and sanitation
Jolly phonics is a curriculum form UK.
Discover the fun and multi sensory way to learn phonics enabling children to become fluent readers and creative writers.
Utilizing our hands on experience under the guidance of a Montessori trained with past experience as activity in charge at Mother's Pet and Head Mistress CDS School.
|Founded||Avani Dolas; Parinda Parkhani|
Mother Toddler Group
Age Group +10 Months to 18 Months
Age Group +18 Months to 30 Months
Day Care +10 Months to 10 years
Jolly Phonics Classes