|About||The Official Facebook Fan Page of the Vermont National Guard.|
The National Guard encourages all Facebook fans to participate in the conversation on our page, including posting on our wall and sharing comments. However, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Posts will be removed if they violate the guidelines listed below.
• Do not post surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited mes...sages (commercial or otherwise).
• Do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Do not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
• Do not upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
• Do not use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
• Do not upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
• Do not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless National Guard specifically allows such messages.
• Do not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is up
|Founded||October 24, 1764|