|About||Vetcare Grazing is a grazing scheme who will remove the stress of growing replacement heifers to reach target weights, and achieve their genetic potential|
Vetcare Grazing Ltd is a veterinarian Based grazing scheme who plan and monitor all aspects required for heifers to grow, develop and reach growth rate targets. This growth stage of the animal is vital for future production of the animal, as well as conception rates.
We are always on the look for top quality animals to join our scheme, as well as top quality graziers who will take these animals, as either Weaners, Heifers, or hold-over animals.
Joining our scheme allows you to benefit from the following valuable services:
- A legal contract ensures the responsibilities of both parties are clearly defined,
- Having a third party involved gives protection and avoids hassles for both parties,
- Veterinary supervised, providing worry free quality grazing with animal health assurance, and feed management closely observed,
- Heifers are regularly monitored and weighed, and performance reports are sent to owners,
- Target weights are set so the grazier is well aware of what is expected
- Payment is based on weight gain; this incentive scheme provides a mutual benefit for both owner and the grazier, with monthly payments to spread the costs.
- Supervised breeding with both artificial insemination and quality-tested bulls available,
- Pregnancy testing, AI, vaccinations and transport can also be arranged.
Vetcare Grazing also has quality, Health tested and vaccinated Bulls for hire, to run with your herd.