|Work hours||Add information|
|Mission||Lil' Clippers.... Setting Sail for Excellence|
President - Kristine Starr
Vice President - Dawn Jones
Treasurer - Michelle Parsons
Secretary - Jamie Jahnsz
What is the purpose of the PTO?
The Vincent Elementary PTO (Parent-teacher organization) was developed:
• To promote and develop community and collaborative bonds between home and school.
• To promote and support the highest quality of education possible at Vincent Elementary school.
• To promote and facilitate understanding and cooperation between parents and faculty.
What does the PTO do?
• The PTO Sponsors activities that have a positive influence on the children and staff of our school. Through fundraising events and cash and educational rewards the PTO is able to sponsor activities and help purchase supplies and equipment for Vincent.
• The PTO meets monthly to discuss items of importance and to plan the many activities and events that happen throughout the year.
Who we are?
Vincent PTO is made up of hardworking, dedicated and positive V.E.S parents. Vincent PTO is open to all parents and we welcome everyone’s participation. There are many ways to be involved in the Vincent PTO and we are always seeking volunteers! Parental involvement is the most critical factor in determining the success of these activities and events.